Which car has the longest battery life?
Electric Cars With the Longest Range
- 2021 Hyundai Kona Electric: 258 miles.
- 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 1st Edition RWD: 250 miles.
- 2021 Polestar 2: 233 miles.
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Battery Plus: 227 miles.
- 2021 Nissan Leaf S Plus: 226 miles.
- 2021 Audi E-Tron: 222 miles.
- 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge: 208 miles.
How long do most electric car batteries last?
Electric car battery technology
Most manufacturers have a five to eight-year warranty on their battery. However, the current prediction is that an electric car battery will last from 10 – 20 years before they need to be replaced.
What’s the farthest an electric car can go on one charge?
1. Tesla Model S: 335 miles. One or more new EVs may surpass the still-futuristic-looking Tesla Model S sedan’s range next year, for the time being it stands as the industry’s longest-range runner, with a maximum of 335 miles in its 100D version. It’s at 315 miles with the 100D Performance variant.
Which is the best electric car in the world?
The 17 best electric cars of 2021
|1||Porsche Taycan||Overall best|
|2||Tesla Model S Plaid||Best long-range|
|3||BMW i4||Best small electric|
|4||BMW iX3||Best midsize electric|
What is the cheapest electric car with the longest range?
1. Hyundai Kona Electric. Topping our list of models that deliver the most miles for the money is the Hyundai Kona Electric with an operating range estimated at 258 miles and a base MSRP of $36,450. It receives an unbeatable cost-to-range value score of 141.
Is electric car good for long distance?
The Tesla Model 3 Long Range version is the world’s second best electric vehicle when it comes to driving range. On the WLTP cycle, the Tesla Model 3 recorded 560kms of driving range. … With its 90 kWh battery the Jaguar I-Pace is capable of a maximum driving range of 470kms on a single charge.
How much does it cost to replace an EV battery?
Batteries are one of the more expensive components in an electric vehicle. And if you need to replace a battery after your warranty expires, it’s helpful to know how much you’ll be spending out of pocket. Currently, the average cost to replace a battery is $5,500.
How much does it cost to replace a Tesla battery?
Bottom line: the cheapest estimate for an out-of-pocket, uncomplicated battery replacement on the Model S should run at about $12,000-$13,000 for the battery, $100-200 for miscellaneous parts, and $500-600 for labor. This puts the grand total at around $13,000-14,000.