What cars can tow 1.5 tonne?
Cars for Towing 1500Kg Caravans
- Kia Stinger 2.1 T-GDi GT-Line.
- Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDi 150PS SE L DSG.
- Peugeot 5008 2.0 Blue HDi EAT8 S&S GT.
- Volkswagen T-Roc 1.5 TSi Evo 150PS Design.
- Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer 2.0 170PS 4×4 Blueinjection S/S.
- Volvo XC40 D4 AWD R-Design Pro.
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2D 4 AWD Auto.
What small SUV has the highest towing capacity?
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has the highest towing capacity of any small SUV on this list, with 4,500 pounds of capability. This vehicle is capable of hauling certain types of boats. The standard engine option has 184 horsepower with a nine-speed automatic transmission, but a 271-horsepower V6 is available.
Which vehicles can tow 3500 lbs?
The list below shows some common cars which can tow 3,500 lbs:
- Subaru Outback XT – 3,500 lbs.
- Volvo V90 Cross Country – 3,500 lbs.
- Chrysler Pacifica – 3,600 lbs.
- Mercedes-Benz Metris – 5,000 lbs.
- BMW X7 – 7,500 lbs.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE – 7,700 lbs.
- Porsche Cayenne – 7,700 lbs.
- Toyota Land Cruiser – 8,100 lbs.
How do you increase towing capacity?
How to Increase Towing Capacity
- Get the Right Hitch. First and foremost, you will need to invest in the right type of hitch. …
- Use a Programmer. …
- Replace Axles. …
- Upgrade the Braking System. …
- Install a Bigger Radiator. …
- Upgrade Suspension. …
- Enhance Your Intake and Exhaust. …
- Upgrade Your Truck.